Only if you know what is the benefit and harm of lipoic acid and take into account the rules for its reception, one can count on obtaining the necessary results from the substance. Many people, reading positive product reviews, do not even look into the instructions, choosing dosages on their own and making up a reception plan. Such irresponsibility can cause serious negative consequences. Ideally, the beginning of the reception of the drug must be coordinated with the doctor. Especially if there are some diseases or chronic states in the history.
Description and characteristics
Lipoic acid is an antioxidant. She, like all other representatives of this impressive group of chemical compounds, fights free radicals. Only in the event of the effectiveness of this struggle, you can count on maintaining the balance of oxidation and recovery reactions in the body. This factor is one of the important components of the normal functioning of organs and systems.
Studies against lipoic acid are still held, but today a learned a lot about it is known. The substance is dissolved in a fatty and aquatic environment. Due to this, it can penetrate through such barriers that are an insurmountable obstacle for other antioxidants. For example, a chemical compound reaches the brain cells, stimulating the reaction-desired reaction medium. And the product is able to restore vitamins C and E, coenzymes, i.e. Other antioxidants.
Lipoic acid, entering the reaction with enzymes, contributes to the production of energy. It is synthesized in the human body, but only in small quantities. Its volume can be replenished with different paths - with drugs or food products. The most active substance is contained in such products:
Chemical properties of lipoic acid contribute to their high-quality assimilation. It is well perceived by cerebral cells, liver, nerves. The drug can be used not only as a prophylactic agent, it is often prescribed in comprehensive treatment under a number of complex diseases.
Indications for use
The list of indications for receiving lipoic acid is constantly expanding with scientists of new studies. To date, the drug is prescribed with such states:
- Diabetic nephropathy.
- Damage to nerves and nerve cells.
Tip: Do not drink lipoic acid if necessary for receiving other medicines, even dietary supplements. The features of its interaction with other substances have not yet been studied. Such experiments are possible only under medical control.
- Poisoning to toxins and poisonous mushrooms.
- Cirrhosis of the liver and hepatitis.
The effectiveness of the treatment of lipoic acid is established under complications of the flow of HIV, radioactive radiation. Scientists believe that the substance slows down the aging processes.
Lipoic Acid Features
There are a number of moments for which many people simply do not pay attention, starting to conduct therapeutic or preventive therapy. Their ignoring can lead to a decrease in the effectiveness of lipoic acid or the development of side effects:
- A daily dose in the amount of 300-600 mg of the active substance is considered safe.
- Violation of the Treatment Rules for diabetes mellitus can provoke a sharp drop in blood glucose level.
- Lipoic acid weakens the effect of chemotherapy, so they are better not to combine.
- With caution you need to drink the drug when problems with thyroid gland. The composition may affect the hormonal background.
- Prolonged use of the substance, its reception in chronic pathologies, ulcers and gastritis necessarily coordinate with the doctor.
If there are no obvious indications for the use of the drug, it is better to simply adjust the diet by adding the above products to the diet. This will be enough to maintain the substance indicator at a high level.
Harm of lipoic acid and contraindications for receiving
It is not necessary to hope that from such a useful chemical compound, as an antioxidant, an overdose cannot be used. Excessive passion for the drug can provoke heartburn, stomach disorder and even anaphylactic shock. Intravenous pouring compositions with lipoic acid is possible only under the control of the doctor.
Lipoic acid is contraindicated under a number of states:
- Increased sensitivity to the components of the drug or its intolerance.
Lipoic acid is sold in a pharmacy without a recipe, but this does not mean that it can be appointed independently. Athletes and people suffering from excess weight are increasingly trying to use the properties of a substance for their own purposes. This step is also recommended to coordinate with profile doctors.
The benefits of lipoic acid for athletes
Antioxidant is able to adjust the metabolic processes in the body. In combination with intense workouts, this can lead to rapid deliverance from the extra fat layer and the increase in muscle mass. Especially active drug is used in bodybuilding. In the human body who is engaged in sports daily, oxidative damage occurs, which is the cause of reinforced formation of free radicals. Taking lipoic acid, the athlete is able to weaken the effect of loads on the body, as a result of which the process of protein destruction is slowed down.
Additional plus substances are that it contributes to the absorption of glucose muscle fibers. During training, these processes guarantee maintaining a stable blood sugar level. Another lipoic acid releases more energy due to fat burning, increasing the effectiveness of classes.
Dosage and duration of the drug reception is better to agree with a sports doctor. Usually, the daily dose for an adult is 50 mg of the drug up to 3 times a day. With active power sessions, this indicator can be increased to 600 mg per day with a doctor's permission.
Losing weight with lipoic acid
Today, more and more women and men use lipoic acid to get rid of excess weight. The substance really launches fat burning processes, which can also be accelerated if you correctly combine physical therapy. The chemical compound, falling into the body, accelerates the reaction of the splitting of proteins and amino acids, highlighting the energy necessary for classes.
To achieve maximum effect, lipoic acid should be drunk according to such rules:
- The first taking in the morning to breakfast or during food intake.
- During meals containing many carbohydrates.
- Immediately after the workout.
- In the evening, for dinner. If there is no dinner, the drug is not accepted.
The daily dose should be kept within the limits of allowed. To reduce potential risks, it is better to first consult with a nutritionist. We must not forget that the use of lipoic acid products also increases its level in the body, which is why there is a danger of overdose.
We call indications for the use of alpha-lipoic acid. We tell why it is especially important for women, where it is contained and the deficit threatens.
Alpha Lipoic Acid, or Vitamin N- the necessary organism substance that has medicinal properties. In the products its content is low, but it is in some bioodettes that can be appointed by a doctor.
What is alpha lipoic acid?
This is an antioxidant, which is involved in many processes occurring vortalism. Useful properties of vitamin N:
- Adjusts the process of carbohydrate and fats.
- Positively affects the work of the liver, reducing the load.
- Displays slags and toxins from the body.
- Participates in cholesterol exchange.
- Binds unnecessary free radicals.
- Reduces blood glucose levels.
- Controls the decay of amino acids.
Attention! With age, the production of alpha-lipoic acid decreases, so it is necessary to ensure its receipt from the outside.
Indications for use
Because in food products Vitamin NIt is contained in small quantities, when it is deficient, it is prescribed in the form of medicines. Prescribed the drug most often women, since they deficit substances are more common, especially after 50 years. Indications for the use of such drugs are:
- Complex treatment of atherosclerosis;
- poisoning and severe liver damage;
- chronic inflammation of the pancreas;
- heart failure.
The daily rate of alpha-lipoic acid consumption depends on age:
- women up to 35 years old - up to 50 mg per day;
- during pregnancy - 75 mg per day;
- Teenagers up to 15 years - 25 mg.
Attention! Such a number of vitamin organism is able to produce himself, if there are no chronic pathologies and severe liver diseases.
Lipoic acid for women 40-50 years
With age, this substance ceases to be produced in the desired volumes, but the speed of its consumption increases. For the prevention of the deficit, it is recommended to take it in the form of drugs in a dosage of 50-100 mg per day.
Attention! If at such age additionally there are high physical exertion, then the preventive dosage of vitamin increases to 600 mg per day.
The substance is used in the complex therapy of menopause so that her woman moves it easier. Vitamin is also added to cosmetics to prevent wrinkle appearance, make tight skin, remove the circles under the eyes.
Lack of lipoic acid often affects a childbearing function. Therefore, this drug may additionally be included in therapy. It often helps to conceive a healthy baby.
Contents in food
There are several products that contain lipoic acid. But their list is limited, and the dosage there is not so big. These products include:
- polka dot;
- Almost all kinds of green vegetables: Brussels Cabbage, Spinach, Broccoli;
- liver, kidneys;
- yeast beer;
- Brown, unlightened rice.
Attention! There is an opinion that lipoic acid contributes to weight loss. In fact, it simply helps to reduce the appetite and the weight itself does not affect weight.
Contraindications and side effects
Before using pharmacy vitamin N, it is necessary to contact a specialist who will determine whether there is a need to take the drug. Among contraindications:
- increased acidity of the stomach;
- preschool age;
- Individual intolerance;
- Allergic reactions.
Attention! The main thing is in parallel with the treatment of antioxidant not to take alcohol in any quantity. Otherwise, cramps may occur, and blood clotting will be offended.
Refusal of responding
Please note that all information posted on the site
Prowellness is provided solely for informational purposes and is not a personal program, direct recommendation for action or medical advice. Do not use these materials for diagnosis, treatment or conducting any medical manipulations. Before applying any technique or use of any product, consult your doctor. This site is not a specialized medical portal and does not replace the professional counseling of a specialist. The owner of the site does not bear any responsibility in any direction that has incurred indirect or direct damage as a result of the improper use of materials posted on this resource.
Alpha Lipoic Acid Use for the body Alpha Lipoic Acid - First of all, it is a powerful antioxidant substance. It is synthesized in the human body and enters it with some products. Since substance и promotes slimming Neutralization of free radicals
Prowellness is provided solely for informational purposes and is not a personal program, direct recommendation for action or medical advice. Do not use these materials for diagnosis, treatment or conducting any medical manipulations. Before applying any technique or use of any product, consult your doctor. This site is not a specialized medical portal and does not replace the professional counseling of a specialist. The owner of the site does not bear any responsibility in any direction that has incurred indirect or direct damage as a result of the improper use of materials posted on this resource.
It is used as the main component in the production of drugs to reduce weight and as an additional as part of various vitamin additives. Lipoic acid plays an important role in the utilization of carbohydrates and implementing a normal energy exchange, improving " Energy status
"Cells. As you know, free radicals have a pronounced toxic effect on various fabrics. The additive has favorably affects the nervous system, reduces emotional stress.
To combat age-related changes and for the overall rejuvenation of the body, Alc additives are accepted in a complex with vitamins C and E. The conducted studies and feedback show high efficiency of the integrated approach. Achievements of a positive result largely depends on the lifestyle of a person and physical activity.
Alc is widely used in medicine and sports. Here is its most important properties for health. It is a powerful antioxidant
- Antioxidants are molecules that neutralize free radicals. Free radicals are the products of the life of the body, which, with excessive amounts, cause oxidative stress and damage cells, that is, with a large number of free radicals, the body is much faster. Protects the skin from damage
- Creams for external use containing 5% Alc, help smooth wrinkles caused by the exposure to sunlight. Skin damage is the side effect of a large number of free radicals, therefore it is believed that fruits and vegetables containing antioxidants retain youth. Strengthens the cardiovascular system
- With age, oxidative stress adversely affects the health of the cardiovascular system. Chronic oxidative stress damages endothelial fabric of arteries and negatively affects blood flow. While the deterioration of the heart can lead to serious health problems, antioxidants help strengthen the health of the cardiovascular system. Alpha-lipoic acid prevents cell death and improves the heart of the heart. Protects the brain
- Alpha-lipoic acid not only contributes to the regeneration of neurons, but also helps to fight neurodegenerative disorders. The results of the study on the rats undergoing stroke showed that Alc is useful for the treatment of ischemic stroke due to its neuroprotective and rehabilitation properties. In another study, the Alc reduced the mortality rate from 78% to 26%, within 24 hours from the start of the stroke. Accelerates the restoration of muscle tissues
- Exercises are one of the best ways to achieve weight loss, healthy blood circulation and an increase in energy level. Intensive exercises can speed up oxidative damage, which affects muscle tissue and cells. Oxidative stress contributes The emergence of pain
which you feel after intense exercise. Nutrients with antioxidant abilities, such as alpha lipoic acid, can help reduce this effect. Alpha-lipoic acid additives support internal antioxidant protection and reduce lipid peroxidation. Slows down the aging of the body
- With age, oxidative stress has a negative effect on the cells and causes aging. Studies studied the antioxidant properties of alpha-lipoic acid. Some show that Alc reduces oxidative stress on skeletal muscle cells. Other studies have shown that Alc is useful to prevent the accumulation of excess iron in the cerebral cortex. Accelerates metabolism
- Alpha-lipoic acid primarily affects metabolism. Increases energy consumption and reduces appetite. Moreover, it reduces blood glucose levels and gravity of the process of glycating (aging) proteins, preventing complications in diabetes. Heals diabetes
- A particularly positive effect is observed in the treatment of diabetic neuropathy. Alpha lipoic acid, due to its antioxidant action, reduces the lack of blood supply to nerves and damage to nerve shells, helping to reduce unpleasant symptoms. The substance also increases the sensitivity of tissues to insulin, thereby directly eliminating the cause of the disease. Suppresses aging processes .
- Alk concentrates in muscles and organs, where it turns carbohydrates into energy, has antioxidant properties - acts throughout the body and enhances the effect of other antioxidants: vitamin C and vitamin E. The antioxidant effect of alpha-lipoic acid also slows the processes of the organism Restores liver
-The it is an organ with the ability to regenerate, but the constant impact on it toxic substances can cause irreparable harm to not only the liver, but also to all the processes in the body. Alk protects the liver, increasing the level of L-cysteine. L-cysteine not only produces keratin and glutathione - antioxidants necessary for the health of the body, but also improves our immunity and has detoxifying properties for the liver. Protects from atherosclerosis
It was shown that Alk protects a single-cell epithelium, lining blood vessels. The substance reduces blood pressure and relaxes blood vessels, which makes it an excellent means in the treatment of atherosclerosis. It is also used in preventive purposes as protection against cardiovascular diseases.
- Benefit from reception Promotes improvement of immunity
- and skin condition. According to the spectrum of biochemical impact on the body, it is similar to Vitamins B. Stimulates cholesterol exchange
- , enhances the action of L-carnitine. Accelerates the processes of weight loss, dull hunger, increasing energy production, improving the absorption of glucose, enhancing the sensitivity of tissues to insulin. Substance Enhances the effect of other antioxidants
- - ascorbic acid and tocopherol. In the course of some studies, the effect of lipoic acid was confirmed .
- Strengthening blood circulation Promotes the detoxification of the body
After taking alcohol, from toxic substances and heavy metals.
For weight loss
- Slimming with the help of alpha lipoic acid is gaining great popularity. When losing weight alpha-lipoic acid operates immediately in several directions, therefore it turns out the desired effect: Reduces appetite
- What helps with different diets when there is a risk of breaking. The substance is prescribed diabetics, as the drug helps to normalize lipid and carbohydrate exchanges. Reduces a lot of fat deposits
- . These are not fat burners, according to many nutritionists and athletes. The substance simply does not allow to be postponed with new fat cells, because it turns carbohydrates into energy. Cleans the body
. Participates in the removal of toxins, slags, salts of heavy metals. Oxidizes fatty acid metabolic products and correctly derives them from the body. As for weight loss, during experiments conducted among complete people, a weight loss was observed in those when taking dosage up to 1800 mg of lipoic acid. Additive slows down the accumulation of fat deposits
However, it is necessary to understand that if you wish to reduce weight, it is impossible to hope only for additives. This drug can be considered only as an addition to exercise and diet. Of course, for a good result, it is necessary proper nutrition. Many are very hard not to eat various tastes. Therefore, diet products come to the rescue: , Protein bars , Superfudi .
Substitutes of sugar
Alpha-lipoic acid apparently has a possible beneficial effect on the prevention of diabetes. In some countries, it is approved as part of the treatment plan for patients with sugar.
This acid has insulin-mimetic activity, as it improves the regulation / utilization of glucose. In patients with 2-type diabetes, alpha-lipoic acid reduces blood glucose levels and improves insulin sensitivity, including in adults with overweight body with 2-type diabetes.
Indications for use
International studies have shown that the active substance can be used in the schemes of comprehensive oncology therapy. Alc is able to destroy cancer cells without damaging healthy tissues of the body, as well as weaken some side effects of standard chemotherapeutic agents for cancer treatment.
- Alpha-lipoic acid is quickly absorbed by nervous, brain and cordial cells. This allows it to be used not only as sports nutrition, but also as a drug in the treatment of many diseases. Among them:
- liver disease;
- Alzheimer's disease;
- multiple sclerosis;
- oncological pathologies;
- alcoholism; glaucoma;
- various poisoning;
Instructions for use
You can take alpha-lipoic acid both for treatment and for the prevention of listed diseases. A healthy person can drink 75 mg of active substance per day. Patients doctors prescribe individual dosages that can reach 600 mg.
Before taking supplements, it is recommended to consult a doctor. The uncontrolled consumption of lipoic acid additives can lead to hypoglycemia or reduce the effectiveness of hormonal treatment.
- Lipo amino acid can not be taken to children under 6 years, during pregnancy and breastfeeding, in the presence of sensitivity to individual components and in combination with the reception of thinning blood and iron-containing means, calcium, magnesium, cisplatin.
- Alc reduces blood sugar levels, so diabetics should closely monitor the sugar level.
- An alpha-lipoic acid with monocarboxylic acids, benzoic acid should be avoided. They can compete for absorption and reduce the activity of both connections.
Raw eggs can also reduce or counteract the beneficial properties of alpha lipoic acid.
In the study of the effects of lipoic acid, there was no significant negative consequences on the human body. However, with excessive exceeding the recommended dosages, side effects may be manifested. Always consult with your doctor before taking any additives, so the following may be observed
When complying with the recommended dosage and clear compliance of the reception scheme, the side effects of the use of food additives with Alc are not marked. What can not be said about the cases of overdose.
- The increase in the recommended daose dose of the ALK can lead to the following consequences:
- disorders work gastrointestinal tract (discomfort and general negative manifestations);
- constipation or diarrhea;
General allergic reactions.
If, against the background of the admission of alpha-lipoic acid, there is at least one of the side effects listed above, you should immediately consult a doctor. It will adjust the reception, allows you to normalize the state.
Combine the reception of Alk and alcohol is strictly prohibited. Alcohol can weaken the effect of substance, can lead to violations in the work of the body. Especially on the background of weight loss.
Conclusion: Acceptance of food additives Alc has proven high efficiency when dealing with overweight. Take it after eating. After a month of reception, take a break. Score Megapit.kz.
Wishes you success, health and prosperity!
Sharely seen with friends!
Vitamin N (Lipoic or Tioktic Acid) is a vitamin-like substance with the powerful properties of the antioxidant, is present in all cells of the human body, is responsible for the preservation of youth.
This yellowish powder, bitter taste and with a specific smell of appearance resembles hundreds of other, famous chemistry. Meanwhile, possessing unique properties, he managed to conquer respect not only researchers and physicians, but also everyone, who was their own health. To whom it is important to please the body of the energy, protect the cells of the brain and intensify their work, accelerate the metabolism and to keep youth longer. So what is this special substance under the power of such miracles?
It is known to the world under many names. The most common - lipoic acid. Tyoktic acid (international name), thiocutacid, lipoate, berultion, lipamide, para-aminobenzoic, alpha lipoic acid, vitamin N. Regarding the last name - thiocutacid is not a "full-fledged" vitamin, but rather - a vitamin-like substance resembling properties Vitamins of group V. To the true vitamin of lipoic acid can not be treated just because of its unique abilities. Not least - due to the ability to synthesize the organism itself (in the intestine).
On the other hand, while the "colleagues" of vitamin N is divided into separate groups - fat and water-soluble, for lipoic acid there is no fundamental difference, where to express itself: in fat, alcohol or water (acids react more quickly).
This natural, with the universal properties of the antioxidant is able to "be waters" into any cells of the human body, including the brain and vessels, and already fight the main pests - free radicals. Multiple experiments proved the ability of thiocotacide to protect DNA from damage. But it is the violation of the structure of deoxyribonucleic acid that is called the main reason for the aging of the body and the cessation of its viability.
Scientific experiments with the participation of lipoic acid continue. It is possible that the world stands on the threshold of the main opening of all times - the elixir of eternal youth.
An unusual formula of vitamin N is a compound of fatty acid and sulfur - capable of other "wonders". Being an important element in the process of glycolysis, turns sugar into energy. Strengthening the work of mitochondria, playing the role of "energy depot" in each cell, affects the efficiency of the body, providing it with continuous sources of energy. And these mini-energy plants recycled "recycling" - the spree products of amino acids, thus squeezing, thus, the maximum useful for the body.
Scientists needed only a few years after the discovery of alpha-lipoic acid in order to learn how to synthesize the substance in laboratories and determine that its structure is 1,2-dithiolan-3-valerian acid. Material for synthesis served as beef liver and yeast. At the dawn, the studies were perceived as a hepatoprotector for the liver. But in the process of research, the biochemists made discovery: substance N is filled with the entire human body, it is in each cell. Then - another equally important discovery: this powerful antioxidant performs insulin functions, reducing blood sugar levels. This made it possible to talk about lipoic acid as an effective medicine with diabetes mellitus.
Two types of lipoic acid are "born" in modern laboratories. Biochemists call them mirror isomers: R is right, S is left. The difference between the molecular compositions of both options is small, however, the human body agrees to make a fully r-proposal. But the synthesis of pure R-isomer is a fairly costly event, therefore most pharmacy preparations with tilomic acid are a combination of left and right isomers in equal shares.
The more carbohydrates, the less vitamin N
- Vitamin N stocks in the human body are replenished with several ways:
- in the synthesis process;
- with food consumed;
A person, like most living organisms, is able to produce lipoic acid independently. The synthesis process occurs directly in the intestines with the participation of bile. True, a dose developed in this way often lacks for the full work of all systems, and with age and this productivity fuses.
The second source of thiocotacide - food. But the rule, working with other vitamins, in the case of substance N again does not pass. Even the correct and balanced nutrition with products rich in lipoid acid will not reveal the entire potential of the substance. This paradox was explained by nutritional scientists: enzymes in the human body can not be fully measured to split alpha-lipoic acid to the state in which it is absorbed. So it turns out that it becomes insignificant part of the vitamin, forming its "depot" in the kidneys, liver and heart to fall into the digestive system. Remains are outlined with urine.
Loosen the absorption of lipoic acid is capable of carbohydrates. There is a certain relationship between the two components: the richer with carbohydrates, the less vitamin N absorbs the body.
This statement of scientists pushes to another thought: how did people manage to live, until they learned to synthesize the substance in laboratories, and how they continue to live those who do not take pharmaceutical forms of thiocotacide. The explanation does not cover secrets. Long and happy life without lipoic acid "shines" absolutely healthy organisms, without problems with the exchange of substances that do not suffer from diabetes and not accumulated free radicals. Today, these conditions sound like fiction. Harmful habits, an unhealthy lifestyle and bad ecology affect humans. And if one hundred years ago, humanity could completely do without pharmaceutical analogues of vitamin N and in active condition to live to a deep old age, now it is not possible to all. And oncological diseases reaching the level of the epidemic, and early wilting the body for a modern person, no matter how regrettable, the normal situation.
- And at least the tilomic acid in the scientific medium does not refer to the number of substances essential for the body, but its role is sometimes irreplaceable for a person.
- Antioxidant. In terms of its antioxidant properties, lipoic acid is not inferior to the more well-known ascorbic and vitamin E. moreover, in combination with other antioxidants, enhances their active capabilities.
- Influence on vessels. Vitamin N strengthens the walls of the vessels, protects against damage, the effects of harmful substances and prevents the formation of blood clots. It has a certain effect in the treatment of multiple sclerosis, varicose veins, thrombophlebitis.
- Enzymatic activity. Lipoic acid plays the role of an enzyme accelerating the absorption of glucose cells. Effecting the activity of mitochondria, controls the lipid metabolism process. The combination of insulin, adrenaline and thiocotacide contributes to more active energy generation.
- Cleaner body. The chemical formula of lipoic acid allows you to bind and remove the salts of heavy metals from the body, such as mercury, arsenic, lead. Thereby promotes rapid disinfectants after poisoning.
- Liver defender. The hepatotropic abilities of vitamin N protect the liver cells from the harmful effects of poisons, warns the rebirth of the tissue under cirrhrodes and hepatitis.
- For nervous system. Effective in applied in Alzheimer's disease and alcoholic polyneuropathy. Alcohol causes disorders in the nerve cells of the head and spinal cord, causing pathological conditions in people abusing alcohol. Vitamin N regenerates destroyed areas of nerve tissues.
- Ophthalmology. The beneficial effect of lipoic acid on eye cells and the ability to exacerbate the vision is the cause of the use of a substance for the treatment of ophthalmic diseases.
- Leather. Vitamin N is effective when skin problems. Combined with other substances eliminates acne, teenage acne.
Immunity. Being an antioxidant, creates a protective environment for the body from viral and infectious diseases. Effective in the treatment and prevention of ARVI.
In addition, it is worth remembering the thioxic acid if it is necessary to reduce cholesterol or sugar levels.
Does not leave a feeling of fatigue and drowsiness, spend little time in the fresh air - uniquely brain is experiencing a lack of oxygen. Repair the situation and intensify mental activity is also possible using products or pharmacy preparations containing vitamin N.
- Other properties of alpha lipoic acid:
- improves the activity of the thyroid;
- protects against harmful ultraviolet;
- serves as a growth factor;
- It has an antispasmodic effect;
- choleretic substance;
- prevents the growth of fatty tissues;
- Reduces appetite;
Restores the heart muscle.
- Tioctic acid also use:
- When it is necessary to remove dark circles and swelling under the eyes;
- To narrow the pores and getting rid of dull or yellowish skin color;
- to reduce scars from acne;
- with eczema, psoriasis, dermatoses;
- For smoothing small wrinkles;
- To get rid of chronic fatigue, increase attention and improve memory;
- in pathologies of the cardiovascular system;
- with type 2 diabetes;
- For the treatment of muscle degeneration;
For the prevention and treatment of viral infections.
Why the shortage of vitamin n arises and what it is dangerous
The lack of any of the trace elements required by the body is a problem, and complex. Also, vitamin N deficiency is only the vertex of iceberg, the essence of the problem lies significantly deeper and can have serious consequences.
- The cause of vitamin N deficiency serve:
- unbalanced nutrition;
- Vitamin B1 and protein deficiency;
- liver diseases;
In the case of hypovitaminosis, N cannot be called on the items of possible symptoms that should signal the deficit deficit. Meanwhile, the long-term lack of vitamin gives rise to serious health problems.
First of all, the nervous system suffers. A convulsions, dizziness, polyneurite appear. And all due to the fact that instead of tilomic acid in the body accumulates peer-gradual, and it destroys nerve cells.
Another consequence is a violation of the liver. The next stage of the disease is hepatitis and the pathological rebirth of healthy cells of the organ in fatty tissue, the formation of bile occurs with failures.
Lipoic acid deficiency affects vessels. And for the unbalanced nutrition will have to pay the development of atherosclerosis.
After analyzing the possible consequences of hypovitaminosis N, it is not difficult to compile a list of possible signals. But the presence of these symptoms is no longer simply warns of a minor reduction in the level of alpha-lipoic acid in the body, and signals serious consequences.
- Immediately consult a doctor if:
- regularly repeat the convulsions of the muscles;
- dizziness appeared;
- It feels discomfort in the field of liver;
- In the language there was a raid;
- It is an unpleasant smell;
- Dark spots arose on the body, there was a bad smell of sweat;
Under the eyes - brown circles.
Any of the above symptoms - alarm signal.
How to understand that vitamins are already too much
It is not clear who and when the principle invented "the more, the better" is little where it has found its application. In most cases, it serves as an example of bad tone and bad taste. And in history with vitamins, it may even be put on the hospital bed.
Meanwhile, it is worth understanding: Vitamin N obtained from food products is never able to provoke an overdose in the human body.
The only cause of hypervitaminosis is the synthetic form of tiocultic acid, adopted in the dosage, significantly exceeding the daily norms.
- Determine the overdose of lipoic acid is slightly lighter than its lack in the body. Traditional symptoms for hypervitaminosis:
- increase in the acidity of the stomach;
- pain "under the spoon";
Allergies on the skin: urticaria, itching, inflammation.
In most cases, get rid of unpleasant symptoms easily: it is enough to abandon synthetic vitamin. But even better to forget about the practice to selflessly prescribe a medical professional or vitamins, and then cancel the "appointment". For these purposes there are doctors. Only after carefully studying various blood tests and other surveys are able to assign an adequate dose of scarce minerals and vitamins.
|Comparative table of consumption standards||For whom|
|Daily rate||Children 1-7 years old|
|1-13 mg||Children 7-16 years old|
|25-30 mg||Pregnant, nursing mothers|
This norm "works" for healthy people leading the usual way of life. In other cases, the dosage is adjusted according to the requirements of the body. Elevated daily norms cannot be taken longer than the recommended period - the body is able to "gather" to artificial "feeding" and over time to abandon its own production of the substance. Also, no need to buy vitamin N for children, especially for infants. The kids will get everything necessary with mother's milk, older - from everyday food.
- In a higher daily dose of lipoic acid need:
- people who are professionally engaged in sports (their norm reaches 100-200 mg of thiocultation);
- whose work is connected with contact with poisons and radioactive substances;
- Pregnant women and women during lactation (but only under the supervision of the doctor);
- After severe nervous disorders, stress;
- when consuming a large number of proteins;
- conductive time in cold rooms either on the street in winter;
- diabetics (consume 400 mg of alpha-lipoic acid per day);
- engaged in active mental operation or for the prevention of neurodegenerative deviations (up to 600 mg);
In obesity (maximum dose of 1800 mg / day).
Determining its own daily rate of lipoic acid consumption, it is necessary to recall the existence of two isomers of thiocotacide - right and left. The above dosage is based on preparations containing equally two variants of laboratory acid. The dose of drugs containing exclusively R isomer is automatically divided into 2.
And further. In any case, the parallel reception of lipoic acid and alcohol is strictly prohibited.
The gap between the meal and the use of the drug is at least an hour. In therapeutic purposes, the reception rate is at least 8 weeks. You do not need to "appoint" a vitamin for prevention, with heart disease, for fractures, colds or other health problems without a council with a doctor.
Food sources of vitamin N
To the question, which contains the most lipoic acid, joker respond: in pharmacy vitamins. In fact, it is true. But it is impossible to eat "feeds" of the pharmaceutical industry all life. Still, Mother Nature also takes care of his children and some vitamin N reserves planted in the delicacies of animal and plant origin. So, it's time to find out what products contains thioxtic acid, especially since a healthy organism is able to provide itself with a daily rate of substance from food.
- Products leaders containing the most vitamin N:
- Sub-products (heart, kidneys, liver);
- Red meat (beef, lamb, indyusten);
- Dairy products (milk, sour cream, cream, cottage cheese, kefir);
- leaf vegetables (spinach, cabbage);
- Wheat groats;
How to keep maximum useful in food
Nothing in nature is not forever. Under the action of certain factors dying and vitamins. "Death" of vitamin N depends on the effects of sunlight.
Therefore, to preserve the maximum amount of lipoic acid in products, it is necessary to store them in a dark place, but to use immediately after cooking.
Also destructive to vitamin N acts alcohol and antibiotics.
Interaction with other substances: benefit and harm
- Do you think only people teach friends and enemies? Vitamins also have a circle of "friends", and in the company "like-minded people" they bring more benefits to the body, strengthening each other's ability. For lipoic acid, the list of "friends" and "enemies" looks like this:
- Zeper-like substances (with their help the body easily assimilates vitamin N);
- Vitamins D, F;
- Vitamins C and E (thiocutacid "protects" and strengthens their effect in the fight against free radicals);
- group vitamins (reinforce the effectiveness of tilomic acid);
Alcohol, oily food weakens Vitamin N.
- Interaction with other medicines:
- Antibiotics, sacrarling medical preparations "disarm" vitamin N;
- Preparations for the treatment of oncological diseases are partially neutralized by lipoic acid;
Insulin and antidiabetic drugs reduce the effects of thiocutacid on the body.
The negative effect on the absorption or synthesis of vitamin N create some diseases, such as the gastrointestinal tract.
Vitamin for sports
It is believed that the benefit of vitamins and minerals is interested in greater extent women. They, beauties and caring mothers, according to "status" it is intended to be aware of everything that has a positive effect on the beauty and health of the family. This is just a half-truth. Information about the benefits of vitamins and trace elements is just as important for men, especially those who see themselves in sports and, in particular, in bodybuilding. They regularly losing energy in the gym, it is especially important to know which trace elements and how to take for a set of muscle mass.
Here are the athletes just know that Vitamin N is the "king" among the beneficial substances. Under its influence, fat melts in front of his eyes, and the muscles are dialing in the day in bulk. And at the same time - no feeling of fatigue or weakness.
The rate of consumption of lipoic acid for athletes may vary depending on the load and type of workout.
Speed-power exercises require 100-200 mg vitamin N per day. During the competition - 150-250 mg daily. Training on endurance provides a vitamin menu in 400-500 mg, during the competition - 450-600 mg / day.
In some cases, the reception of lipoic acid is determined by a specially compiled program. In this case, at the initial stage, drink Vitamin N is worth doses not exceeding 100-200 mg / day, with time, with time, by taking up to 400-600 mg per day. The daily portion must be divided into equal shares and drink three times a day. But going beyond the 600-Miligramm maximum, sport nutritionists do not advise. This is the upper border of the vitamin portion for athletes. The increase in this dose will not bring the effect in the process of burning fats, nor to build muscle.
Sometimes there is a question than you can replace vitamin N in a sports diet. Looks like the principles of impact on the body of athletes conjugated linoleic acid. She, being nothing more than a partially altered form of lipoic acid, also regulates the ratio of fat and muscle tissues, reducing salontal deposits on the stomach and enhancing muscle growth.
Chief Liver Defender ...
The relationship between health health and lipoic acid is so close as sometimes it is even difficult to understand that without which it cannot exist. On the one hand, problems with the liver - the signal that the body has ceased to produce vitamin N. On the other hand, most of the diseases of this organ are treated with drugs, which include thiocotacid.
Under the definition of "liver disease", there are many diseases - from hepatitis to cirrhosis. The consequences of most of them are very sad, especially if you do not comply with treatment programs. The liver is the main "filter" of the human body, which also requires regular cleansing. The role of the Cleanner in such cases takes on lipoic acid.
The positive effect of α-lipoic acid on liver cell scientists discovered in the past century. The substance creates not only reliable protection for the gland, but also restores the damaged areas of the organ, prevents pathological rebirth. Due to lipoic acid, glutathione (a specific antioxidant synthesized in the liver) is consumed at a lesser extent that it has a beneficial effect on it damaged by hepatitis or cirrhosis. Tiocutacid is an effective preparation for treatment with hepatitis C and B, it is increasingly used in traditional therapy. He positively proven himself and in the treatment program with stones in the gallbladder.
Usually, the daily need for vitamin N in people with liver diseases is 75 mg. Dose is regulated by the attending physician. As experiments show, a fairly monthly treatment for α-lipoic acid, the first positive changes in the liver structure in patients with hepatitis are noticeable or with a diagnosis of alcohol liver dystrophy. The risk of developing malignant cells in the gland is reduced, the fatty exchange in tissue is stabilized.
... and Diabetikov
Diabetes is not so worried, how many consequences, in particular illness developing against the background of "sweet illness". One of these complications is a diabetic polyneuropathy, affecting the nerve endings throughout the body.
A alpha-lipoic acid is called a powerful tool in the treatment of medical disease. Through experiments, it was established: 600 mg of the drug adopted intravenously and in the form of tablets / capsules are able to affect the rate of development of the disease, reduce clinical manifestations.
At the initial stage of treatment, many are interested, how much time is necessary for therapy with droppers. The rehabilitation course for each patient is determined individually. Someone has a 3-week injection, in other cases the treatment lasts up to 6 months. Optimal consider the program from 15 droppers of a solution of alpha-lipoic acid. Then, in the next month or two, the patient takes 600 mg of Berlition daily.
Vitamin from obesity
A few decades ago, it never occurred to anyone that overweight, along with cardiovascular diseases, would soon be called one of the main problems of the century. "Get rid of extra easy! To lose weight, you need to cut the portions of the day used per day! " - They do not get tired of distributing tips of hardist, which have no idea about the causes of obesity. A full person is not always a fit. Stresses, bad ecology, irregular nutrition (often due to a specific labor mode), "sitting" work, heredity - this is not all the reasons for a possible set of excess weight caused by disorders in the metabolism. And the metabolism, as for evil, if it is broken, then more often towards the deceleration. So it turns out a paradox with a glass of water, which turns into fat deposits on the sides.
And the pharmaceutical industry does not get tired of replenishing the arsenal pharmacies for weight loss. And the pyshki laying their heads are buying everything, so as not to miss a miracle-pill, able to get rid of fat for the month / week / day. But we have, as in the old anecdote, there are two news for you: good and bad. The bad thing is that miracles do not exist and you can not lose weight per day. And now - kind: Pill from excess weight is invented for a long time ago. She modestly lies on the shelves of all pharmacies of the world with a price tag in a penny. It is also called modest - lipoic acid, or vitamin N, or wears any other trading name, but the name is necessarily indicated in brackets - Tioktic acid.
The unique properties of this substance helps adjust the fat and carbohydrate exchange in the body, reduce cholesterol and blood glucose level, improve the functioning of the liver.
But how do these beneficial properties affect the weight reduction process? How to lose weight with lipoic acid and is it possible at all?
Vitamin N is radically different from all "pill for weight loss." Most of the drugs from obesity, weight loss programs and diets are aimed at active fat burning, which later affects the already impaired metabolic process. Lipoic acid has another tactic: it does not burn fats, but converts them into energy, which, in terms of nature, is more correct and useful for the body, has the best result.
- What is useful vitamin N for losing weight:
- reduces weight without hunger strike;
- normalizes, and does not change the metabolism;
- improves the operation of the gastrointestinal tract;
- Prevents the development of a gallway disease;
- strengthens the vessels and heart muscle;
- positively affects vision;
Ensures stretch marks.
How to lose weight with lipoic acid
- But still lipoic acid is not a magic wand. The principle of its action is explained by the rational laws of chemistry. And so that the process of weight reduction began and continued without interruptions, certain recommendations should be followed.
- The combination of vitamins and sports. Moderate physical exertion for thinning no one canceled. Of course, it is possible without them. But! Here we accepted the Tyocutacid tablet and wait until it worked ... and what is actually waiting? Lipoic acid already works - several fat cells have already turned into energy and are looking for outgoing out. The only way to get rid of the "bonus" power is physical exertion. On the other hand, dumbbells or runs will protect against declarations on a slimming body.
- Calories a little trim ... count on the maximum result - then efforts should be maximum. At the time of combating obesity, it is important to clean the fridge from the "bad" carbohydrates.
... but no starvation. Weightness with lipoic acid, probably, the only program in the world, which is not something that does not forbid to eat when you want - it prohibits not to eat. No low-fat protein rations and hungry menus from "Grass and Water"! Malnutrition in combination with alpha lipoic acid causes side effects hazardous to health!
The process of weightouts for many over time turns into a gamble game. Reset the first kilogram, pleased and raised the bar to five. Reward five - they wanted five more. Sometimes the fight against excess weight turns into madness: even those who have already explicit weight lack continue to lose weight. The outcome of such looseners is usually deplorable.
Lipoic acid is not the preparation that can be drinking with horse portions uncontrollably. How many a day and how long to take pills vitamin N - the doctor defines.
Instructions for use describes in detail all indications and contraindications of taking lipoic acid. The method of consuming the drug for weight loss provides for dosages from 25 to 400 milligrams per day, but, like any other medicine, take under the permanent control of the doctor. Taking vitamin N as a means of excess weight, preferably before breakfast, during dinner or immediately after training.
Lipoic acid really creates miracles in the fight against obesity. But she is not omnipotent. It is impossible to achieve the desired result, if you dine vitamin cakes and fried potatoes. Meanwhile, thiocutacid respect not only doctors with nutritionists. In cosmetology, the beneficial properties of acid are also actively used in the preparations for the skin of the face, hair, nails.
When planning pregnancy, it is important to replenish all the organism vitamin depot. After all, very soon a woman will have to "feed" not only herself, but also a child whose health is at first completely dependent on the health of the mother. But the course of the vitaminotherapy should determine the doctor, especially since the gynecology is emphasized on vitamins responsible for women's health.
Only the attending doctor is able to adequately determine which vitamin and in what doses you need a woman for prevention or treatment, which form of the drug is best suited, and from which trace elements it is better to stay away from which trace elements.
It is especially important not to engage in vitamin therapy for self-confidence during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Many doctors for this particular period generally prohibit their patients to take biooduddes and vitamin drugs. Meanwhile, laboratory studies have shown that lipoic acid (in adequate doses) for pregnant women. Vitamin N reduces the risk of miscarriage and abnormal development of the nervous system of the future kid.
- Tioktic acid benefits for women's health:
- gives additional energy;
- important for kidneys and liver;
- prevents toxicosis;
- removes toxins from the body;
- controls the level of glucose, cholesterol and blood lipids;
- Creates a barrier ultraviolet;
Adjusts the work of the thyroid.
Use in cosmetology
The skin on the face is the most tender, but at the same time most often amenable to negative impacts of the Sun, wind, frost. Therefore, more often than other sites, requires caring care. And α-lipoic acid as a "delicious" feeding suitable for the skin of the face is best.
According to the nature of the impact on the epidermis, tiocytic acid is more reminiscent of vitamins A, E, C - protects against free radicals and improves metabolism at the cell level. But in addition to this, Vitamin N effectively rejuvenates the skin, pulls it up, eliminates wrinkles and acne. This vitamin youth is in all rejuvenating creams (and the most expensive, and very cheap). Lipoic acid is responsible for the beautiful skin in the neckline area and on the neck, makes it soft, smooth and tender.
Regularly using thiocutacid externally, you can forget about flaws on the skin in the form of small scars after acne rash or small damage, bunting and acne.
Creams, which include alpha-lipoic acid, is eliminated from swelling, inflammation, cracks, protect collagen molecules from destruction.
Lipoic acid for cosmetics can be used as finished products or prepare independently, enriching cream, tonic or vitamin N lotion. Yellow powder is pre-dissolved in alcohol or oil, and then added to the finished cosmetic agent. I do not like this form of release - you can buy vitamin in ampoules or capsules at the pharmacy, and add to cosmetics in this form.
- How to dilute vitamin
- Oil for cleansing the skin. Add a few milliliters of alpha lipoic acid in liquid form or several milligrams in powder. Stir.
- Moisturization serum. Vitamin saturation should not exceed 1 percent.
- Tonic. Lipoic acid dilute in alcohol, stirred thoroughly and pour the mixture into tonic.
Cream. Dilute oil-based powder (or add vitamin in liquid form), mix with cream.
- It is impossible to warm up the vitamin mixture, and then cool - loses useful properties.
- Store the finished vitaminized cosmetics in a dark cooler place.
- If after applying the drug, there is a burning sensation - reduce the percentage of saturation with vitamin. Therefore, to begin to vitaminize cosmetics with a small portion of lipoic acid.
If you get on the mucous membranes - wash off with plenty of water and consult a doctor.
Two beauty recipes
And now it's time to find out how at home to prepare a delightful skin for the skin, the effectiveness of which is no worse than the expensive creams.
Means number 1.
- It will take:
- alpha lipoic acid - 1 ml;
- Ascorbic acid - 8 ml;
- syringe on 10 ml;
- fragrant water;
Kudesan (coenzyme in a water-soluble form).
Score ascorbing and lipoic acid in the syringe. In a separate container, mix coenzyme and fragrant water. Wet your cotton disk with a cooked acid mixture and treat it the skin of the face. Wait until a vitamin mix is absorbed. Square the face with a mixture of coenzyme and fragrant water. After 15-20 minutes to wipe the skin by any tonic.
The result is shining, soft skin with beautiful color.
Means number 1.
- Means number 2.
- Macadamia Oil Oil - 10 ml;
- Lipoic acid - 2 ml;
Green tea or grape extract.
Dissolve lipoic acid in nut butter, mix thoroughly. Add some vitamin-containing extract (optional). Finished the mixture to apply massage movements on the face. Keep the oil mask for 20 minutes. Loose the face with a paper napkin to remove the remnants of the means.
The result is moisturized and enriched with vitamins the skin of the face.
Last discovery of vitamin N
And quite recently, a group of MSU scientists made an amazing discovery - alpha-lipoic acid can kill cells with an incorrect set of chromosomes, in particular cancer. Researchers have affected the affected cells with sodium salt of lipoic acid, changing its concentration. At a certain point, scientists recorded the death of cancers. It is pleased that the non-toxic dose of vitamin N is needed to destroy malicious cells, which theoretically allows you to apply such a method of treatment for people. However, the mechanism of "war" of lipoic acid and cancer cells has not yet been studied to the end. Studies continue, and scientists enthusiastic discovery repeat: this is about to take a real coup in science, able to open the door to the secret world, which allows to influence the life expectancy. And all this is due to lipoic acid, or vitamin N, the existence of which many do not even guess.
Tedeeva Madina Yipanovna Specialty: .
Therapist, radiologist, nutritionist Common experience: .
20 years Place of work: .
LLC "SL Medical Group" Maykop Education: .
1990-1996, North Ossetian State Medical Academy
We will be grateful if you use the buttons:
Alpha-lipoe (vitamin N) or Tioktic Acid is a universal substance necessary to combat free radicals. For what women need lipoic acid - antioxidant is necessary to ensure the balance of redox processes in the body of a woman. Vitamin helps to cope with many diseases and slows the aging of the body. It is used to eliminate excess body weight, to improve the work of the heart, vessels, gastrointestinal tract and digestion, endocrine, reproductive and immune systems.
Lipoic acid is considered an active antioxidant with strong properties that are used for prevention and protection against cancer pathologies, infectious and viral diseases, during the period of regenerative processes, for toning the body.
Alfa lipoic acid action on the body
Vitamin N in the required quantity is synthesized by the body and enters it partly with food products. The antioxidant normalizes the operation of the liver and enhances the beneficial properties of ascorbic acid, vitamin E, adjusts the normal level in the blood glucose, cholesterol, participates in the process of exchanging and forming enzymes. Protects cells from oxidation and negative effects on them toxins and free radicals.
- Lipoic acid is necessary for the health of a woman, and specifically for:
- Hearts, vessels - helps to reduce the probability of the development of atherosclerosis, with heart failure, serves as an additional source of useful compounds;
- Endocrine system - regulates and reduces blood sugar, maintains the state of the thyroid gland;
- Pancreas - treats inflammation in pancreatitis;
- The reproductive system - normalizes the cycle of monthly and reproductive functions;
- The immune system - helps the organism in neutralizing the harmful effects of toxins, heavy metals and radiation;
- Digestive organs - restores the liver, protecting the body from damage, and normalizes the activity of the intestine;
- The gastrointestinal tract is important for the treatment of tract organs and poisoning of different gravity;
The kidneys - has a positive effect on the kidneys, withdrawing stones and salts.
Also, vitamin reduces the risk of the emergence and development of malignant diseases in a woman. Additionally, the substance is recommended for reception in the treatment of the following pathologies: elevated cholesterol, poisoning, viral and toxic lesion of the liver. This vitamin is also prescribed to maintain the work of the thyroid gland, stimulating memory, improving vision, for the brain functions and improving the activity of the nervous system.
Lipoic acid - a means for weight loss
Currently, the substance is popular among women and is used as a means for burning fats. What does lipoic acid useful in the process of slimming and what kind of help does it have in this process? If you get into the female organism, vitamin n helps cleavage of proteins with amino acids. If we combine the reception of acid with regular physical exertion, the fight against excess body weight becomes more productive.
But before taking a lipuic acid to eliminate the extra mass of the body, a doctor's consultation is necessary. The remedy is taken in the morning until eating with a lot of water, after training and dinner. This weight loss method requires a saturated and full nutrition. The unbalanced menu causes a constant feeling of hunger, which can provoke a nervous breakdown.
Tioktic acid will give a tangible effect only with healthy and saturated nutrition and physical classes. Vitamin is not harmless, it has certain contraindications and in overdose there are side effects that cause a number of unpleasant symptoms. Therefore, it is recommended to use an element for weight loss only as part of a comprehensive measure and necessarily under the supervision of the doctor.
Vitamin N for face skin care
The element actively participates in the exchange processes, splits fat cells, participates in cell regeneration and slows down the aging process. In young age, this connection is synthesized by the body, but over the years this ability is reduced. With his shortage, the woman begins to grow old. In order to remain healthy in Balzakovskogo age, it is advisable to enter drugs in the menu with the content of vitamin N. The advantage of the connection is to maintain the properties beneficial in a fatty medium.
Lipoic acid is considered an indispensable substance in the manufacture of leather preparations. The cream with its content without obstacles penetrates through the cell membrane, eliminating wrinkles and pigmentation, which appeared under the negative impact of toxins and direct sunlight.
Such means can be done at home, for what you need to take 30-40 grams of cream and add from 400 to 800 mg of the element at a concentration of 3%. The constant use of the cooked cream reduces the number of wrinkles and their depth, improves the skin of the face, eliminating inflammation, irritation and rash on the skin.
Antioxidant has an effective effect on cells from the inside, as it is able to reduce the amount of blood sugar. This is due to the fact that sugar joins collagen, provoking the loss of its elasticity, which leads to the formation of wrinkles and dry skin. Therefore, for women aged reception, the element is relevant not only in order to preserve the beauty, but also all the life functions of the body.
Tioktic acid for women after 50 years
In the period from forty to fifty years, women have exhaustion of the antioxidant system and the need for acid need to combat free radicals. Daily dose in prophylactic purposes - from 60 to 100 mg will slow down the aging and wear of the body.
Over the years, problems appear against the background of the diseases of the internal organs, the cardiovascular and other organism systems suffer. In such conditions, alpha-lipoic acid is rapidly spent.
Unbalanced diet, fastofuds, unhealthy drinks, bad habits and stress lead to the need for an additional dose of vitamin, the daily rate of which is 300 mg, and with enhanced physical exertion up to 600 mg per day.
In Alzheimer's disease, diabetes, neuropathy, liver damage The daily rate ranges from 300 to 600 mg.
The substance is introduced into the complex composition to facilitate the flow of menopause, during which the bone mass is lost. Lipoic acid is necessary to increase bone mineral density. Neurologists advise women to use 600 mg on the day of the element to avoid age-related problems with the brain and to correct changes formed in the female organism for the lived time.
Alpha Lipoic Acid when infertility
If a woman cannot become pregnant for a long time, lipoic acid may contribute to conception, improving the quality of sperm in a man, which is also important for the subsequent development of the embryo. Many gynecologists include lipoic acid into a vitamin reception scheme, which is compiled during planning and pregnancy preparation. The element is able to improve the effect of other vitamins, cleaning the body from the negative intervention of harmful toxins and preventing the formation of chronic inflammatory processes. Important!
During pregnancy, it is necessary to protect the fetus from anemia, for this doctors try to preserve and raise iron levels in a pregnant girl. Alpha lipoic acid lowers iron levels and therefore the future mothers are recommended during this period from it to refuse or take on the need to only appoint a gynecologist.
Clinical studies have been established that the element will not harm the well-being of the future mother, but its safety for a developing fetus has not yet been confirmed. In this regard, appropriate an antioxidant, the doctor compares the potential risk for the baby and the benefit for mom. Since lipoic acid penetrates into breast milk, it is not recommended to use it during lactation.
Dosage and methods of violence of lipoic acid
If a woman adheres to proper balanced nutrition, does not have chronic pathologies and does not abuse alcoholic beverages, then the additional use of vitamin N is optional. In these cases, the body is required by the amount of substance that comes with food or is synthesized by the body independently.
Additionally, to take funds that include lipoic acid, it is impossible without recommendation of the doctor, since the use without control will provoke harm and negative effects.
The daily dose depends on the purpose of the destination (prophylactic or therapeutic), from the age and sex of the patient. Women for prevention are recommended to take 25 mg per day, for the treatment of pathology - from 300 mg to 600 mg per day. Funds are produced in tablets and in a solution for intravenous infusion. In a tablet form, the additive is accepted twice a day before eating. In therapeutic purposes, the antioxidant is introduced first intravenously, then the patient is translated into a tablet form. The duration of the course and the dosage of the drug is determined only by the doctor who takes into account the characteristics of the woman's body.
- The dosage excess leads to undesirable reactions in the body, such as:
- Stomach ache,
- Pain in the muscles and joints,
Increased skin sensitivity.
Reception of the substance is limited to a monthly course, regardless of age.
Vitamin N interaction with other drugs
- Taking an element, it is important to know about its interaction with other medicines:
- Cisplatin - the element reduces the effectiveness of the drug when co-use,
- Insulin, hypoglycemic drugs - the effect of drugs from hypoglycemia and insulin is intensified,
Carnitine - the effect of medication is enhanced. Attention!
Lipoic acid is incompatible with ethanol, dextrose and ringer solutions.
It is important to know that the antioxidant derives from the body of a magnesium and iron from the body, in this regard, it is recommended to complement the menu with the necessary additives, it is especially true of those patients who have anemia and which suffer from lack of magnesium in the body.
Analogs of vitamin N.
Pharmaceutical companies offer lipoic acid analogues in the form of solutions, tablets and capsules. The same substance is included in the analogs, but the difference is consigned to the design, degree of purification, dosage and price of the drug. It is impossible to find other means that have the same properties is impossible, because this endogenous substance is able to be produced only by the body.
- "Espa Lipon",
In the modern chemical industry there are 2 analog of acid with a mirror molecule - right and left. In the title of drugs there are Latin letters: L or R.
"Right" drug is more expensive, since it fully corresponds to the substance that produces the body. This remedy is well absorbed and therefore the recommended dosage is advised to reduce twice. "Left" is a weaker means, digested worse and does little affect the sensitivity to insulin.
In the case of tilomic acid, the drug is very friendly, but it is not recommended to apply it. Only the attending physician can choose the desired dosage and the correct form of its reception.
Contraindications for additional use
All properties of lipoic acid, as well as its benefits and harm for women, studied by scientists. The element is necessary to maintain the work of all important functions of the body, but the additional receipt of vitamin N has contraindications.
Acid is not recommended to be used when sensitivity to the components contained in its composition and with allergic reactions. Vitamin N is also not prescribed to children up to 6 years and pregnant girls, with the exception of special occasions.
- Lipoic acid sometimes causes the following side manifestations in the body:
- The failure of the functions of the digestive tract, which causes vomiting, nausea, gravity and abdominal pain;
- Itching, irritation, ancase;
- Anaphylactic shock;
- Fainting and headaches;
Reducing the blood content of glucose and deterioration in blood intake.
Certain conditions of the body are not a complete contraindication, but require a weighted solution to apply the drug. For example, thiokhtic acid reduces blood sugar, enhancing the effect of drugs taken in diabetes. The use of the element in the treatment of diabetics can provoke hypoglycemia.
The tool can reduce the effectiveness of chemotherapy and in connection with this it is not prescribed in the treatment of oncopathological patients. With great care, it is necessary to apply additive and patients with a stomach ulcer, with a gastritis with an elevated acidity level and at a low thyroid function. The duration of reception can increase the risk of side effects.
Natural sources of lipoic acid
The element is capable of partially to form in the body and accumulate in the kidneys and liver. With healthy eating and active life, women of such a number of vitamin is enough.
- To maintain the required amount of vitamin N in the body without the use of pharmacy additives, it is enough to eat such products like:
- Vegetables (garlic, celery, potatoes),
- Champignon mushrooms),
- Linseed oil,
- Black currant,
- Belococcal and Brussels Cabbage,
- Lettuce leaves, green onions,
To ensure a complete absorption of lipoic acid, it is desirable to separate the use of listed products with dairy.
Tioxtic acid is a light yellow bitter powder. This substance is water-soluble and fatty. The compound of sulfur and fatty acid is produced by the body, but doctors offer an additional reception to restore the functions and health of internal organs, rejuvenation, weight loss.
This vitamin-like substance in the form of a crystalline powder of light yellow and bitter taste is independently synthesized by the body. But after it was learned to extract from the cells of beef liver in the 50s of the last century, the world received a drug with great potential and the most diverse properties. Lipoic acid (LC), like that Figaro - everywhere time and enters into reactions with many substances, forming numerous compounds with different degrees of biological activity. Slimming, improvement of the liver, antioxidant action - the incomplete list of what is subject to it.
Means for high-quality weight loss and not only
Lipoic or tiocutic acid is an endogenous antioxidant that can combine the free radicals in nature. Grease and water-soluble, it plays the role of coenzyme in the conversion of substances, improves enzymatic hydrolysis in mitochondria, endowing cells of energy. First of all, scientists have discovered the protector properties of this substance, that is, its ability to protect the cell membranes from the negative influence of reactive radicals protruding as a consequence of the intermediate real metabolism and entering the body from the outside of alien elements, for example, heavy metals salts.
According to the specificity of the actions, the thiocutacid is compared with the vitamins of the group B. Having a lipotropic and thermogenic effect, it accelerates the utilization of lipids and encourages fatty acids to move from the liver to various organs and tissues. LC molecules can be called microscopic recycling breeders. They associate amino acid processing products and squeeze the substances necessary for our body to the maximum, and waste disposal. Some scientists believe that it is lipoic acid in the future to enter the elixir of youth in the future, because it has already proven its ability to prevent damage to DNA cells, and therefore cell aging and extinction of vital functions.
How is effective slimming with thiocutacid?
The mechanism of the work of this substance gives reason to actively apply it to combat extra kilograms and the higher the motor activity of thinning, the brighter the effect. How it works? This weight loss means is able to launch fat burning mechanism, and it is reinforced by intense workouts. In the course of exercise and change the usual food in tissues and muscles, oxidation processes are launched, and together with them, free radicals are also formed in large volumes. Tiocutacid goes to the antioxidant "battle", enhancement of fat burning, increasing the endurance of the body and working on effective weight loss, improving the effectiveness of physical exercises.
As already noted, it is able to cooperate with other nutrients. With respect to weight loss, his connection with other antioxidant vitamins and glutathione can bring the greatest benefit. As a result, the metabolism of lipids and carbohydrates is improved, the concentration of cholesterol in the blood is normalized, the liver work is improved.
Who shows the reception of lipoic acid?
Part of the tilomic acid The body synthesizes on their own, and part we get with food, which is quite enough for a person quite healthy, and not suffering obese. Another thing, if the body is experiencing a shortage of vitamins and other beneficial substances, suffer from excess weight and diabetes, poisoning salts of harmful metals, liver ailments. In this case, it is possible to discuss with the doctor the expediency of taking drugs of lipoic acid, and as a bonus you will receive a powerful antioxidant, acting as a means of prophylaxis of degenerative brain changes.
Currently, drug manufacturers produce two variants of tilomic acid - R-isomer and S-isomer. Their chemical composition varies somewhat, and it is known for certain that the R-isomer is useful for effective weight loss and improving the body, since its digestibility is higher, as well as the above and potential properties, the ability to improve tissue sensitivity to insulin. However, the drugs of the R-analogue are more expensive, and therefore on sale most often you can find alpha-lipoic acid in a more accessible form in which the "right" and "left" chemical compounds are in the same proportions.
As for food, rich natural LCs and capable of making a lot of expensive slimming, then they include most of the sub-products, vegetables - Brussels cabbage, the green inflorescences of broccoli, spinach, fresh tomatoes, peas. Sources of this means for weight loss include unlimited rice, and beer yeast.
How to take a dietary dietary supplement?
As a means to maintain and strengthen the body, a standard dosage is recommended, varying from 25 to 50 mg per day. If your goal is an effective weight loss that you plan to combine with physical workouts, it makes sense to combine the reception of dietary supplements with levocarnitin. The amino acid included in its composition activates the exchange of fats, released them from cells and stimulating energy consumption. At the same time, the dose of the alpha-lipoic acid itself can increase to 100-200 mg per day. For the prevention of neurodegenerative changes and getting rid of the effects of long use of fast carbohydrates, the dose can be increased to 600 mg per day.
In recent years, American nutritionists have conducted numerous studies on the influence of the LC on the human body and found the ability of this tool for weight loss to reduce weight even without adjusting the usual diet. Thus, raising a daily dose of up to 1800 mg, it is possible to reset up to 9% of excess weight from the total body weight in 20 weeks. In any case, questions about the number of daily-received LCs must be solved with your doctor, because the overdose of the drug for weight loss can cause digestive disorders, nausea and vomiting, muscle pain and a sharp decrease in blood glucose concentration with the risk of hypoglycemia.